Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fundraising Website

I started a fundraising website to help raise money to fund research on treatment and hopefully someday a cure for PH. The money goes directly to PH Association. For each donation I will send a "Hope for a PH Cure" bracelet. This was the easiest way for me to "sell" my bracelets. Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated. I also want to raise awareness of this rare disease. Each bracelet will have an information card with facts about PH. The website is www.firstgiving.com/cureph. Checks and money can also be given to me directly and I can send them into PH Association.

I started my meds on Thursday morning and so far so good. My blood pressure has been tolerating it very well and is actually a little better at times. Hopefully it's bringing down my pulmonary pressures! We will see when I go back to see Dr Burger in a month or so. Thanks again for all the support and prayers - it means the world to me and has been very helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment