Monday, June 21, 2010

Quick update

Just wanted to let everyone know I have my next appointment scheduled with Dr Burger on July 8th. I will also be getting blood work, an echo, a nitric oxide exhale test (not sure what this is - it's something new) and I'll do another 6 minute walk. I can't wait to go and see how things are going! I am feeling good but since I have never really felt terrible it's hard for me to judge how well the meds are working. I do feel like I can climb the stairs a little easier so that is a positive sign.

I also wanted to thank everyone again for their donations to my website. I have raised $745 so far!!

1 comment:

  1. Amy - We loved seeing you today - you look great! What a strong and courageous young woman you are. Keep the faith! I will wear my bracelet everyday - for you! Love, Cathy

    ReplyDelete